I'm a Toronto-based developer with six years of experience, both inside and outside the classroom. I'm dedicated to using my skills to make my community, city, and world a better place through innovation and communication.
Recently, I have been able to be part of a lot of fresh beginnings, of non-profit organizations and tech startups alike. Likewise, I've also had the opportunity to participate in the next cohort of long-running groups. In either case, I do my best to make a significant impact and leave a lasting legacy wherever I go.
Please feel free to reach out. I look forward to meeting you!
University of Toronto Bachelor's Degree (Honours)
Computer Science & Linguistics, Innis College
Technology Leadership Initiative (TLI)
September 2018 – Present
Of course, technical skills, such as those I've listed below, aren't everything. I make sure to find the passion in every project and position I take on, and to always be communicative and warm to my peers, in order to do the best job that I can. My goal is always to be a great employee and teammate, and that means being responsible, honest, and someone you can rely on to get things done on schedule.
Mouse over each symbol for details.
- CISCO I.T. Essentials
- ICTC Focus on I.T. (FIT): Network Systems and Operations
FreeCodeCamp Full Stack Web Development Certification
Employment & Leadership Experience
Whenever I'm not programming or studying, you can probably find me on stage. I've been performing for most of my life: singing, acting, dancing, or all three at once in musical theatre. In recent years, my passion for theatre has been a driving force for me, and I've begun to take it much more seriously.
Aside from theatrical performance, I love music — both listening to it and creating it. I sing many genres, along with playing guitar and ukulele.
I'm also an avid skier, reader, and learner.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Hack the North 2017, 2018 – Participant
- Cipher Bonfire 2017 – Participant
- NxtHacks 2017 – Second Place
- DataHacks 2016 – First Place
- T.Hacks 2016 – Mentor & Teacher
- Innis College Alumni Association Scholarship, 2020
- Innis College Exceptional Achievement Award, 2019
- Liberal Arts Alumni Award, 2018
- School Medal, 2018
- Dean's List (8x), 2014–'18
- Awarded to a graduating student who has made an outstanding contribution to the liberal arts, has achieved an excellent academic standing and has been recognized by staff and students for his/her accomplishments beyond the classroom in the liberal arts.
- Presented by the staff to the student who has attained highest standing in at least six 12 U/M credits in a wide range of academic disciplines.
- Awarded for attaining an average of at least 80% in a given semester.
More coming soon...