I'm a Toronto-based developer with eight years of experience, both inside and outside the classroom. I'm dedicated to using my skills to make my community, city, and world a better place through innovation and communication.
My specialties and areas of interest include language and linguistic accessibility, architecture design for large-scale web systems, and human-computer interaction. Whether I'm joining you at the beginning of your startup's journey, or if you're a well-established organization, you can rely on me to provide due diligence to your codebase, to provide a broad range of perspectives and concerns, and to take meticulous care of the code that I write and maintain.
Please feel free to reach out. I look forward to meeting you!
University of Toronto Bachelor's of Information, Honours
Learn more about the BI program here.
September 2018 – 2023 (expected)
Of course, technical skills, such as those I've listed here, aren't everything. I make sure to find the passion in every project and position I take on, and to always be communicative and warm to my peers, in order to do the best job that I can. My goal is always to be a great employee and teammate, and that means being responsible, honest, and someone you can rely on to get things done on schedule.
- CISCO I.T. Essentials
- ICTC Focus on I.T. (FIT): Network Systems and Operations
FreeCodeCamp Full Stack Web Development
Certification (In progress)
Mouse over each symbol for details.
Employment & Leadership Experience
Whenever I'm not programming or studying, you can probably find me on stage. I've been performing for most of my life: singing, acting, dancing, or all three at once in musical theatre. In recent years, my passion for performing arts has become a driving force for me, and I recently got the chance to direct (and almost put on!) an original musical.
Aside from theatrical performance, I love music — both listening to it and creating it. I sing many genres, along with playing guitar and ukulele. Most recently, I've begun studying piano for the purpose of jazz composition.
I'm also an avid skier, coffee snob, and learner.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Hack the North 2017, 2018 – Participant
- Cipher Bonfire 2017 – Participant
- NxtHacks 2017 – Second Place
- DataHacks 2016 – First Place
- T.Hacks 2016 – Mentor & Teacher
- Bachelor of Information Entrance Award, 2021
- Innis College Alumni Association Scholarship, 2020
- Innis College Exceptional Achievement Award, 2019
- Liberal Arts Alumni Award, 2018
- School Medal, 2018
- Awarded to a graduating student who has made an outstanding contribution to the liberal arts, has achieved an excellent academic standing and has been recognized by staff and students for his/her accomplishments beyond the classroom in the liberal arts.
- Presented by the staff to the student who has attained highest standing in at least six 12 U/M credits in a wide range of academic disciplines.
More coming soon...