I'm a Toronto-based developer with six years of experience, both inside and outside the classroom. I'm dedicated to using my skills to make my community, city, and world a better place through innovation and communication.
Recently, I have been able to be part of a lot of fresh beginnings, of non-profit organizations and tech startups alike. Likewise, I've also had the opportunity to participate in the next cohort of long-running groups. In either case, I do my best to make a significant impact and leave a lasting legacy wherever I go.
Please feel free to reach out. I look forward to meeting you!
University of Toronto Bachelor's (Honours)
Computer Science & Linguistics, Innis College
Technology Leadership Initiative (TLI)
September 2018 – 2022 (expected)
Of course, technical skills, such as those I've listed below, aren't everything. I make sure to find the passion in every project and position I take on, and to always be communicative and warm to my peers, in order to do the best job that I can. My goal is always to be a great employee and teammate, and that means being responsible, honest, and someone you can rely on to get things done on schedule.
Mouse over each symbol for details.
- CISCO I.T. Essentials
- ICTC Focus on I.T. (FIT): Network Systems and Operations
FreeCodeCamp Full Stack Web Development
Certification (In progress)
Employment & Leadership Experience
Whenever I'm not programming or studying, you can probably find me on stage. I've been performing for most of my life: singing, acting, dancing, or all three at once in musical theatre. In recent years, my passion for performing arts has become a driving force for me, and I recently got the chance to direct (and almost put on!) an original musical.
Aside from theatrical performance, I love music — both listening to it and creating it. I sing many genres, along with playing guitar and ukulele. Most recently, I've begun studying piano for the purpose of jazz composition.
I'm also an avid skier, coffee snob, and learner.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Hack the North 2017, 2018 – Participant
- Cipher Bonfire 2017 – Participant
- NxtHacks 2017 – Second Place
- DataHacks 2016 – First Place
- T.Hacks 2016 – Mentor & Teacher
- Innis College Alumni Association Scholarship, 2020
- Innis College Exceptional Achievement Award, 2019
- Liberal Arts Alumni Award, 2018
- School Medal, 2018
- Awarded to a graduating student who has made an outstanding contribution to the liberal arts, has achieved an excellent academic standing and has been recognized by staff and students for his/her accomplishments beyond the classroom in the liberal arts.
- Presented by the staff to the student who has attained highest standing in at least six 12 U/M credits in a wide range of academic disciplines.
More coming soon...